Deutz F4 L514
Older DeutzFahr, about 1985
In 1936 the lorry company Fahrzeugfabrik C.D. Magirus AG of Ulm was once bought.
In 1937/1938 Klöckner was once obtained and the manufacturer was once renamed KHD: Klöckner – Humboldt – DEUTZ AG, one in all Germany's largest corporations, masking all sectors of the engine enterprise: automobiles, lorries, trains, ships, aircraft and tractors.
The giant harm of the conflict precipitated production to discontinue for the period of the wintry weather of 1944–1945. At the finish of the struggle, seventy four% of the Cologne construction web sites had been destroyed.
In 1945 reconstruction began with a large effort.
In 1950, 5 years after the tip of the battle, the crisis and creation had again to natural conditions. Workforce: 13,000 staff; construction: forty,000 engines for an total hp of 1.5 million; 10,000 tractors, 6,000 industrial vehicles; turnover: 300 million Deutschmarks. This was once the technology of air-cooled engines. The primary was the 15 hp F1L 514. On this interval, Deutz also presented direct vigour take off with dual friction. Thanks to the D 25 (1958), D forty (1958) and D 15 (1959) with new generation engines and the FL 712 with front suspensions to make stronger riding relief, Deutz recorded a giant revenue success.
In 1952, the Argentinian make SIADA, made underneath licence the firsts Deutz tractors close the town of Cañuelas, Buenos aires province. Five units (three air-cooled and two water-cooled) just like the Deutz F1L514, Deutz F2L514, Deutz F3L514, Deutz F3M417 and the Deutz F2M417.
In 1953 production of crawlers started.