In 1958 the D sequence of tractors was once presented, with the D 40 mannequin garnering the most success. In 1962 machines commenced to be prepared with the “Deutz-Transfermatic-procedure”. Shortly earlier than the end of the series, the primary six-cylinder Deutz was launched in 1964. The D 80 had a seventy five hp.
In 1959, an contract was once signed in Argentina with La Cantábrica for the construction of tractors and agricultural implements within the city of Haedo, Buenos Aires. The primary models are the: Deutz D-35, Deutz D 30, Deutz D-55 and the neighborhood A sequence like the Deutz A one hundred ten, Deutz A 70 – 26, Deutz A 70, Deutz A 50, Deutz a forty five, Deutz A-forty / A-forty P, Deutz A 35, Deutz A 30 and the Deutz A 55.
In 1964 the Magirus logo grew to become the logo of the organization KHD.
The D05 tractor range used to be then constructed (1965) with 4-wheel drive, as good as the D06 series (1968) with over 380,000 units sold.
Deutz-Fahr was once based in 1968, following the acquisition of the majority of share capital in FAHR (Gottmadingen), a main manufacturer and part of the Klockner-Humboldt-Deutz AG (KHD) staff, already producing agricultural gear in the previous century.
In 1969 oködel&Böhm of Lauingen (Baviera), specialised within the creation of agricultural machinery, was got.
Additionally, in 1970 in Argentina, was launched the next items: A forty six S-V / A 65 – A sixty five "cañero" / A 85 / A 100 / A 130 / A a hundred and forty four
In 1972 the INTRAC series of multi-position tractors used to be unveiled, with a couple of automatic hitches for implements, a forward cab design and a entrance elevate and PTO, making them extremely potent in agricultural, civil and industrial applications alike.
In 1978 the DEUTZ-DX was launched available on the market: a new generation tractor, offering synchronised gears, a compelled lubrication method, four-wheel drive as typical, digital hitch law and cabs with elastic suspensions, with a horsepower from 80 to 200.