The history of Deutz
In 1864 Nicolaus August Otto and Eugen Langen founded N. A. Otto & Cie. In Cologne, the primary engine manufacturing unit on this planet, which became Klockner-Humboldt-Deutz AG in 1938.
In 1867 the "atmospheric fuel engine" developed with the aid of N.A. Otto and E. Langen received a gold medal on the Exposition Universelle of Paris, for the most comparatively cheap powered computer for mild enterprise.
In 1872 the manufacturing unit used to be expanded and the joint-stock corporation Gasmotoren-Fabrik Deutz AG (GFD) was centered.
In 1876 Nicolaus August Otto completed the "4 stroke" inner combustion engine, for all varieties of fuel; the usage of engines started to spread international, commencing from Cologne.
In 1884 Otto developed ignition with a low voltage magnet. This electrical ignition method used to be got by Robert Bosch for his industry.