Ripping Soil | 250HP 1986 FORD TW-15 w/ Open Pipe | Pure Sound | Post Ha... - Tractors Media
AliExpress WW

Ripping Soil | 250HP 1986 FORD TW-15 w/ Open Pipe | Pure Sound | Post Ha...


Ford N Series Tractors
Ford NAA Series Tractors (a.k.a.; Golden Jubilee)
Ford 600 Series Tractors
Ford Workmaster
Ford Powermaster
Ford *000 "Thousand" series

1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, and 9000
Ford *600 "Six-Hundred" and *700 "Seven-Hundred" series

1600, 2600, 3600, 4600, 5600, 6600, 7600 (Four cylinder, utility, straddle mount)
5700, 6700, 7700 (Row-crop versions of their 600 series counterparts)
8600, 9600 (Six-cylinder row-crop)
8700, 9700 (Later version of their 600 series counterparts.)
Also, since the 8000 and up models were only made in the US, the 8100 and 8200 models were produced in Europe to meet the market's need for a 100 hp+ tractor. This was done by using the 7600 transmission and rear end and mating it to the Ford six-cylinder industrial engine with a special cast iron subframe for added strength.

Ford **10 series

2810, 2910, 3610, 3910, 4110, 4610, 5110, 5610, 6610, 6710, 7410, 7610, 7710, 7910, and 8210 (Mark I, II and III)
7810, 6810, and 6410(Mark II and III)
Ford TW series

TW10, TW20, and TW30
TW5, TW15, TW25, and TW35
TW15 Mark II, TW25 Mark II, and TW 35 Mark II
Ford **30 Utility series

3230, 3430, 3930, 3930 turbo, 4130, 4630, 4630 turbo, 4830, and 5030 (small tractors)
Ford 8*30 Powershift series

8530, 8630, 8730, and 8830 (140-190 hp)(Mark III)
Ford **40 series

5640, 6640,7740, 7840, 8240, and 8340
In 1986, Ford Motor Company expanded its agricultural holdings when it purchased the Sperry-New Holland implement line from Sperry Corporation, and named their agricultural division Ford New Holland Inc. The following year, Versatile was purchased, giving Ford a complete agricultural lineup. In 1988 Ford Motor Company sold 80% of Ford-New Holland Inc. to Fiat, and in 1991 Fiat acquired the remaining 20%, with the agreement to stop using the Ford brand by 2000. By 1999, Fiat had discontinued the use of both its own and the Ford name, and united them both under the New Holland brand.

Sometimes it is much more fun to use the hobby tractor than a modern one. In this video we catch up with Cees and his mighty Ford TW-15. Normally this tractor is used for tractor pulling but occasionally he may show his power in the field, ripping up soil before seeding cover crop after harvesting tulip bulbs. 
The Tractors Media